At some point in your life, you probably heard someone mention that you need a will. Though, a lack of understanding about the benefits of drafting a will may have fostered your procrastination.
In some circumstances, you might believe you have nothing you need to protect. In other cases, you may not know how establishing a will can minimize disputes among your loved ones in the event of your passing.
Many common questions surround wills, including who they affect and what legal protections they provide. Fortunately, you can attend a seminar to gain information from a local estate planning attorney.
Attend a free upcoming presentation
On Monday, November 18, Kelly D Cook, Esq, will facilitate a free presentation: “10 Things You Should Know About Wills.” This educational seminar on behalf of Cook Nguyen & Ressler, PLLC will answer will-related questions such as:
- What exactly is a will?
- What information ought your will include?
- Do you reserve the legal right to amend your will?
- How can you use a will to distribute your assets?
- Under which circumstances might you update your will?
- How should you choose the executor of your estate?
- Why would you need a will if you already have other estate planning documents in effect?
If a recent change in your life prompted you to get your affairs in order or you realize you have hesitated for too long, reserve your seat at the seminar to get the information necessary for making informed decisions about your future.