Full-Service Legal Help With All Dimensions Of Family Immigration
Very few law firms in the U.S. are equipped to help with the many sprawling elements of present-day family immigration situations, such as:
- Reuniting American family members with foreign relatives
- Green card status for temporary and permanent residence
- Fiancée visas that allow citizenship upon marriage to a U.S. resident
- Asylum seeking by Central American refugees at our southern border
- Resistance to deportation attempts by the Department of Homeland Security and ICE agents
- Removals defense needed by immigrants in good standing who have been arrested
- Waivers earned by immigrants who report criminal activity or are the victim of it
And those are just a few of the ways that an experienced immigration attorney can be of service, navigating individual and family clients through an often-complex, confusing legal process.
At Cook Nguyen & Ressler, PLLC, in Plano, our understanding team of lawyers has firsthand knowledge of the rigors of immigration law. We consistently achieve positive results for our clients with diligent fact-finding, persuasive negotiations and arguments that resonate in court. Kelly Cook, Phan Nguyen and Zachary Ressler are your attentive advisers and advocates when the government takes a sudden interest in your stay in the U.S.
Bringing Relatives Together, Keeping Others In The Country
Are you yearning to be reunited with a relative who resides halfway around the world? Were you separated from family members at a legal port of entry, by federal agents? Have you been accused of overstaying a visa or endangering your immigration status with a criminal arrest?
We are Cook Nguyen & Ressler, PLLC — and we know how to protect your rights. To secure your initial consultation with us, and confidentially discuss your family’s immigration objectives, just call 214-446-2841. We are also available by email and promptly respond to all messages.